Vacancy Account Manager (Customer Service) Halsteren – The Netherlands
Our Client is an innovative and fast-growing technology and manufacturing company that is an established leader in the production of apparel hangtags and labels, producing billions annually.
This is a senior-level position within Client’s Account Services department. The position serves top-tier customer’s accounts by providing product and service information, as well as interfacing directly with assigned retail accounts; resolving product and service problems and providing mentorship for other Accountmanagers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Tracks and maintains customer accounts by recording account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Escalates production or data call outs to the management team to quickly resolve any ordering issues customers may face.
- Serves as the direct contact for our top retail accounts, working with both the retailer and their manufacturers to ensure their ticketing needs are being met.
- Enters quotes for new or changed products requested by assigned retailers, following up with related parties internally and externally to maintain communication throughout the project.
- Builds trust and maintains relationship with retailers; develops an understanding of their business needs to ensure the retailer and their manufacturers receive white-glove treatment.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing order price adjustments.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Expected work hours: 8:30am – 5:30pm. Up to 10% travel is expected for this position.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA) from four-year college or university, or one to two years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply critical thinking and understanding to follow instructions provided in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several variables in various situations.
- Proficient on order processing systems, spreadsheet, and word processing software.
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Job Knowledge
- Organizational Support
- Customer Service
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Problem Solving