Our Client is a world-leading mining equipment manufacturer committed to offer highly optimized solutions designed to increase our customers’ productivity and profitability – while ensuring reliability, efficiency and safety, through high technology. Are you a self-directed, highly organized, problem-solver? If so, Our Client has an engaging career opportunity for you!
Key performance areas
- In this position, you are responsible for designing, creating, improving and maintaining solutions for reporting and business intelligence analysis.
- You oversee the deployment of data collection, validation and integration to reporting & data warehouses to ensure the integrity of data collected and its utilization.
- You also monitor analytics and metrics results, benchmark, and lead the implementation of new data analysis and procurement methodologies and processes.
- In close collaboration with colleagues, IT and other stakeholders, you analyze and leverage big data and analytics, and liaise with external suppliers and other parties concerning more deep-diving investigations and analysis.
- In this position you are responsible for Parts & Service Logistics reporting solutions.
Key responsibilities include
- Supervision and/or maintenance of current reporting solutions until replaced;
- Design of roadmap for near, mid and long-term improvements for reporting and business intelligence improvements;
- Identifying key measurement factors for the business and including in the performance pack where required;
- Support Developing & automation of tools to enable regular review of the business performance throughout the month to avoid month end surprises;
- Participate and Actively contribute to process & IT systems improvement initiatives by providing analytical support;
- Analyzing trends and performance of the business. Identifying areas of concern, notifying management and investigating the causes;
- Proactively work on different analytics and initiatives to reduce the global inventory as well as to improve the health of inventory;
- Consolidation and review of performance reports to improve logistics operations performance;
- You will possess a bachelor’s degree level qualification in a business or related field, working knowledge and experience of business intelligence analytics and have a good understanding of general business processes.
- Solid experience from data analysis and reporting with experience from working with dashboards and data visualizations, preferably within the supply chain industry, and from developing analytics, is required to succeed in this position.
- You are an advanced user of Microsoft Office packages with strong abilities in Power BI, Excel.
- You have good general knowledge of IT solutions and using business intelligence within business management.
- Excellent communication skills in English, verbal and written.
Preferably in Amsterdam or Dublin
|Categorie||Administratief en Financieel|