Our Client is looking for a Parts & Services Commercial Training Manager
Our Client has an exciting opportunity within Product Area Parts & Services for an experienced Training Manager to develop and execute customer-facing sales training programs to ensure the frontline sales team and channels are equipped with the core information, knowledge, skills, tools and resources they need to achieve proactive and value-added sales excellence.
Key performance areas:
- Develop and deliver training plans that provide customized course offerings to sales channel employees at various levels of development so that they master the sales process;
- Identify knowledge and skill requirements for all frontline sales roles including the Customer Support Centre (CSC) and initiate relevant trainings in cooperation with the local HR organization to enable consistent training processes;
- Evaluate existing courses and sales training programs and recommend improvements to maximize program value to the selling organization;
- Ensure required training on systems, applications and processes are provided in efficient and high-quality way;
- Identify and initiate opportunities to foster shared learning, cooperation and agile mind set
- Develop road map to transform sales personal to expert practices and digital champions
- Develop user-friendly programs and tools to standardize required trainings;
- Monitor output in terms of improvements and feedback from different training programs over an expected period;
- Collaborate with Client’s Competence Development and/or regional HR teams to maximize training programs.
You have a business degree or diploma in Marketing, HR or Education and a qualification or relevant experience in coaching and/or facilitation. With a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the development and implementation of sales training programs you will show well-developed knowledge of best practice to utilize integrated training programs and tools. You have excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal and an in-depth knowledge of traditional and modern training methods, tools, and techniques. You have experience in project management and well-developed coaching, assessment and moderating skills. You have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to train and develop others at all levels of the organization. You lead by example to promote a safe and healthy workplace.
This position will be based in Amsterdam and will report to the Parts & Services Marketing and Sales Competence Development Manager. International travel will be required for this role.