Our Client is looking for a motivated Financial Control Analyst
Our Client is a high-tech and global engineering Group with approximately 43,000 employees with a strong commitment to enhancing customer productivity, profitability and safety. Our Client Mining and Construction’s annual sales in 2017 amounted up to 91 billion SEK.
Their operations are based on unique expertise in materials technology, extensive knowledge about industrial processes and close customer cooperation. This combination, coupled with continuous investments in research and development (R&D), has enabled us to achieve world-leading positions in the following areas:
- Tools and tooling systems for industrial metal cutting
- Equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries
- Advanced stainless steels and special alloys as well as products for industrial heating.
Our Client has an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Financial Control Analyst. This role will be a great opportunity for a young professional who wants to further his career on Financial control. This job will provide a challenging environment with a lot of learning opportunities and exposure to all levels of the organization.
- Responsible for the monthly and quarterly book consolidation: on time processing of BA journals;
- Create monthly checks and analysis on financial data to ensure accuracy and to translate them into meaningful and useful information to be distributed to all stakeholders;
- Work closely with the Senior Analyst in implementing new or updating current Policies, Guidelines or Reporting standards to all entities in the BA of Client;
- Take part in monitoring that all policies, guidelines and reporting standards are being applied consistently in all entities and to provide support on any questions or clarifications that are related to Financial Control for BA of Client;
- Help Senior Analyst in creating analyses to ascertain the quality of Financial Reporting in BA of Client;
- Be the Client´s BPC Support Representative and be the first contact person for the BA entities in case of requests/issues with BPC;
- Performance and KPI Business Service Center analysis, follow-up and communication;
- Performance platform (including yearly BA finance organization foot print) management and administration;
- Extract and Analyze SAP reports based on cost centers to provide insight on periodic results.
You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in accounting, tax, finance of business economics. Any additional educational courses are a plus. You have a minimum of two years’ experience in accounting and financial analysis and preferably with SAP, BPC and/or similar systems. The required competencies are proficiency in Microsoft Office (particularly in Excel), Excellent numerical and analytical skills, being able to work in a structured way and excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
|Categorie||Administratief en Financieel|