The Sales Representative is a great new opportunity in our Client’s Sales team, located in Bergen op Zoom. As a full-time member, you support the Sales Manager in various administrative tasks related to Client’s sales activities.
You start the day while drinking coffee with the Sales Manager General Business Benelux. You align the to-dos before preparing a presentation for a customer. When checking your inbox, you need to prioritize your tasks and make a proposal for a prospect. Once done, you provide data and reports to help the Sales team and update the contact list in the CRM system. After lunch, you are following up on leads from last week’s webinar as you get a call from a customer/prospect… BAM… congratulations, they just confirmed that the contract is signed (they will celebrate that on Friday afternoon during happy hour!). You proceed with managing various sales tasks such as cold calling as well as social selling for lead generation and you will make client appointments while following up on existing opportunities. You finish the day with a sparring session on effective ideas for campaigns, webinars, and events while playing a game of table soccer in the canteen. Tomorrow a new day begins…
Pros and Cons:
- You plan ahead and work in a systematic and organized way, following directions and procedures.
- You keep-up-to-date with competitor information and market trends. Structure information to meet the needs and understanding of the intended audience.
- You focus on customer needs and satisfaction.
- You express opinions, information and key point of an argument clearly.
- You gain clear agreement and commitment from others by convincing and promoting ideas on behalf of yourself or others.
- You challenge your colleagues by playing table soccer or darts in the canteen…. A true winner never likes to lose!
- You work hard, play smart and make fun. The sky is the limit and we like to set the bar high!
The ideal candidate:
- Natural networker and sales support representative who demonstrates initiative and empathy for different (organizational) cultures.
- Always challenge yourself and Client’s Sales team to increase ambitions. Dare to make mistakes and learn from them.
- Excellent communicator in Dutch and English.
- Skilled in MS Office and CRM systems.
- 1-3 years working experience in a sales-driven organization.
What we offer:
- Fruitful office (weekly fresh fruit).
- 26 annual leave days as long as we have your commitment to come back.
- Regularly team drinks and events.
- Pension scheme insurance.
- Working together in an international environment with colleagues from all over the world.
- Room for new initiatives and ideas. We’re always open to those, whether you’ve been with us for a week, a month, or a year.
Our Client is the largest European Oracle Platinum partner with branches in 7 European countries specialized in Oracle add-on software products such as JD Edwards, Oracle Business Intelligence, Oracle Technology and 3rd party JD Edwards. They actively work with more than 130 international Oracle JD Edwards and business intelligence customers in a variety of industries and our consultants work together to bring fast and high quality services. Quistor’s industry leading 24×7 Oracle JD Edwards managed services are widely recognized as best-in-class by global multinational clients. Gartner identified our Client as specialized global JD Edwards managed service provider in the recent publication: “2012 Magic Quadrant for Oracle managed service providers”.