Our Client is looking for a Logistics Engineer
Our Client is a world-leading mining equipment manufacturer committed to offer highly optimized solutions designed to increase our customers’ productivity and profitability – while ensuring reliability, efficiency and safety, through high technology.
Provide and apply supply chain expertise and analysis on operations in regional network to identify improvements, develop proposals and project manage implementation of new technologies and procedures within the region. Act as a regional WMS/TMS specialist to ensure systems configuration is continuously improved and requests for service and system support are addressed appropriately.
Key responsibilities include
- Improve existing and develop new logistic and supply chain solutions within Client’s P&S Logistics.
- Proactively apply supply chain expertise and analysis on operations in regional network.
- Continuously fine tune WMS/TMS systems configuration and ensure that requests for service and system support are addressed appropriately and in a timely and professional manner.
- Identify continuous improvements, develop proposals and project manage implementation of new technologies and procedures within our logistics organization.
- Coordinate and partner with other global hubs to ensure best practices are shared, adopted and are compliant with Client policies and objectives.
- Stay up to date of emerging industry trends and technologies to ensure that Client’s P&S Logistics continuously improves process efficiencies and customer service effectiveness.
- You’re in possession of a bachelor’s or master’s degree in supply chain engineering, supply chain management, logistics, or business administration.
- You have a minimum of 8 years of Supply Chain Management experience and you must have worked in a similar role or capacity for at least 4 years.
- Certifications in project management, Lean, SCOR, SIX Sigma or other improvement tools is preferred.
- In sum: you are a solid business partner who can operate with others at all levels, you are analytical with commercial skills with excellent communication skills in English both in writing and verbally.
Eindhoven with the ability and availability to travel – domestically and internationally
|Categorie||Logistiek en Transport|