Driven by further expansion at our Client, the Contract Services Operations is expending their Recruitment Team in Leiden and requires a Technical Consultant for their Food & Beverages Business Unit.
Food & Beverages Business Unit
To become successful in the team and industry you need to be a real entrepreneur, ambitious and driven by success. You get a real “kick” from meeting with prospects, realizing growth with current clients and successful fulfilling projects and roles on the client’s side in the food industry. Besides you support their own engineering team with finding the right candidates for the project.
You’re experienced, recruitment isn’t new, and you’re not scared to pick up the phone and be in charge of your own schedule for the week. Technical recruitment experience in the engineering industry is a big plus, same as knowledge and a network in the food industry. There’s nobody in the team who tells you how to be successful, but there’s all the support from your team to help you become successful at our Client. Win, win. They have an enthusiastic and energetic team who love to do their job and making people happy at the end of the day and we’re expecting you to have the same drive.
Our Client stands for human, dynamic, adaptable and last but not least honest, that’s who we are and that’s what makes us, us.
- Account management – maintaining and improving client relationships
- Sales – networking for new opportunities in the Food industry
- Start up a new Business Unit next to our current BU: Pharma and O&G
- Identifying qualified technical candidates in a high-speed environment
- Candidate screening and interviewing
- In the future coaching and training colleagues to support your business unit
- Achieve team goals and stimulate teamwork, not just personal success
Our Client is a leading Project Management and Engineering Company delivering Full Service Engineering with a ‘client first’ mentality and personal touch across a range of market sectors: Project and Programme Management, Procurement, Design, Construction Management, Health & Safety Management, Commissioning, Qualification and Start-up. They have one goal: to deliver more than our clients expect first time, every time. They have been serving industry around the world for 44 years plus, relied on for their agility, original thinking, sound judgment and high-calibre people. What sets them apart is the rapport they build with our clients and the care they take to gain a fundamental understanding of our client’s businesses. They employ over 1400+ people out of their eleven office locations and they serve a broad range of clients ranging from multinational companies to small generic producers.
What we have to offer
- The opportunity to build and grow your own team for your own business unit in the Food & Beverages Industry.
- Space for personal development in sales, recruitment, networking, managing and other areas of interest. They have a minimum of 40 training hours each year per person.
- Working together with a fun, driven and ambitious team that help each other and achieve and celebrate goals together.
- A new open office space close to the A44 and city centre of Leiden, that makes travel by either car or public transfer easy.
- Not to forgot, a great salary package including extra benefits