Our Client is looking for a Global Sales Manager – Used Equipment
Our Client is a global, high-tech engineering group, providing front-line products and services for the mining and construction industries. The Group has been in operation since 1862 currently employing some 40,000 people across the globe. Their safe and diverse solutions delivered by their highly qualified and proficient employees enhance their customers’ productivity, safety and profitability.
We are now recruiting for a Global Sales Manager – Used Equipment in the Parts & Services Division. The Division drives the aftermarket business keeping customers’ fleet on track with services, solutions and parts.
As the Global Sales Manager – Used Equipment you will develop customer relationships and drive sales with to execute the sales strategy for buying and selling used equipment to customers. Together with regional sales teams, you will identify and follow-up on sales opportunities, meet required revenue targets, drive profitable results and gain market share in close co-operation with various internal key stakeholders such as Equipment Divisions and Regional Sales Areas.
Key responsibilities include
- Manage organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense Controls
- Manage used equipment Trade-in and sales pricing
- Planning, develop and implement sales strategies to achieve planned sales goals
- Track sales goals and report results
- Coordinate with marketing on lead generation
- Promote the organization and used equipment product offering
- Gain market and customer understanding and how they relate to our products
- Develop customer relationships and networks
- Collaborate and share information with all Equipment Divisions and Sales Areas
It is essential that you have a Bachelor or master’s degree in Commerce/Marketing and/or Business Administration. You must have at least 7 years’ experience in a multicultural, collaborative, international, dynamic and fast-paced environment and at least 5 years’ experience in leading a global sales function. Your experience in global used equipment mining or heavy equipment industry would be a distinct advantage as would your experience with developing sales strategies and models for new business markets. You are fluent in English and additional languages are a plus (Spanish, Finnish) with the ability to travel internationally if required (approximately 40%).
To be successful in this role you should have
- Up-to-date knowledge and experience across all sales & marketing domains, best practices, technologies, methodologies, platforms and an understanding of sales tools and trends
- A global organization and strategy perspective
- A strong collaborative approach to influence and build trust among all relevant functions and stakeholders
- Excellent planning, project, stakeholder and change management skills
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong experience in negotiation
- Visionary and inspirational leadership and an ability to lead by example
- The ability to motivate, develop and empower people with a hands-on approach
What is in it for you
We offer you an exciting role in which you have the opportunity to develop a new business model within an international business environment, working with extraordinary products, great colleagues and opportunities for your professional development. At our Client, they believe that diversity of experience, perspective and background will lead to a better environment for employees, business and, thereby, customers. They have an inclusive company culture where values are Innovation, Fair Play, Customer Focus and Passion to Win.
Diversity, inclusion & sustainability
Our Client has a developed belief in conducting our business in a sustainable and responsible manner, both for employees and the environment; wherever in the world they operate. Their high ethical standards determine policy of putting Safety at a premium, acknowledging and respecting the communities and giving due consideration to the environment in the areas they operate.
These core values, to prioritize the safety and well-being of employees, build the foundation of how they work today. They also recognize the importance of inter-personal relationships and how those based on honesty, respect and trust, enhance working lives and help each other’s growth and career development.
Equality of opportunity is fully supported and endorsed as an employer by our Client, while also welcoming the additional strength that diversity brings, by providing a work environment where everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect.