Vacature Recruitment Specialist
Driven by further expansion at our Client, the Contract Services Operation is increasing the recruitment team in Leiden and requires a Technical Recruitment Specialist. Reporting to the CS Business Manager, the successful Recruitment Specialist will have a minimum of 1 year + technical recruitment experience, with considerable knowledge of the recruitment sector in Holland. This position will particularly suit a Technical Recruitment Specialist who can work on their own initiative within a regulated industry, and who is energised by working within a busy expanding recruitment environment. Due to the company’s global expansion strategy this new position will offer the successful candidate a strong career path along with an attractive package.
The successful Recruitment Specialist will be a key contributor to the following:
- Service existing accounts
- Specialist recruitment campaigns
- Identifying suitably qualified candidates
- Candidate screening
- Candidate database management
- Account management for existing clients of our Client
The successful Recruitment Specialist will have proven experience in the following key areas:
- A strong recruitment background with experience of recruiting for a variety of technical and engineering positions.
- Experience in managing volume recruitment drives and rapid ramp up.
- Knowledge and/or experience in the pharmaceutical, medical device or food sectors.
- He/She will be expected to work within a team environment and have a desire to succeed and achieve agreed company targets.
- The successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be a strong team player, will have commercial awareness and a proven track record in their respective discipline.
Our Client is a leading Project Management and Engineering Company serving industry around the world for 40 years. Their reputation is based on forming successful partnerships with the clients, providing them with innovative designs and cost effective solutions in the context of sound judgment, strong management and technical excellence.
They provide Full Service Engineering for their clients including Project and Programme Management, Procurement, Design, Construction Management, Health and Safety Management, Commissioning, Qualification and Start-up on numerous projects across a range of market sectors. Their Main market sectors are; Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology, Medical Technologies, Oil & Gas, Advanced Technology, Science & Education, Food & Beverage, and Energy.