Vacancy Senior Technical Recruitment Specialist – Leiden
Driven by further expansion at our Client, the Contract Services (CS) Operation is increasing the recruitment team in Leiden and requires a driven, senior Technical Recruitment Specialist. Reporting to the CS Operations Manager, the successful Recruitment Specialist will have a minimum of 3 years + technical recruitment experience, with considerable knowledge of the recruitment sector in the Netherlands. This position will particularly suit a Technical Recruitment Specialist who can work on their own initiative within a regulated industry, and who is energised by working within a busy expanding recruitment environment. Due to the company’s global expansion strategy this new position will offer the successful candidate a strong career path along with an attractive package.
The successful Recruitment Specialist will be a key contributor to the following:
- Service existing accounts
- Specialist recruitment campaigns
- Identifying suitably qualified candidates
- Candidate screening
- Candidate database management
- Account management for existing DPS clients
- Sales within our network and industry
Our Client is a leading Project Management and Engineering Company delivering Full Service Engineering with a ‘client first’ mentality and personal touch across a range of market sectors: Project and Programme Management, Procurement, Design, Construction Management, Health & Safety Management, Commissioning, Qualification and Start-up. They have one goal: to deliver more than our clients expect first time, every time. They’ve been serving industry around the world for 40 years plus, relied on for their agility, original thinking, sound judgment and high-calibre people. What sets them apart is the rapport they build with their clients and the care they take to gain a fundamental understanding of their client’s businesses. They employ over 1200+ people out of eleven office locations and they serve a broad range of clients ranging from multinational companies to small generic producers.
The successful Recruitment Specialist will have proven experience in the following key areas:
- A strong recruitment background with experience of recruiting for a variety of technical and engineering positions.
- Experience in managing volume recruitment drives and rapid ramp up.
- Knowledge and/or experience in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, food and/or medical device sectors.
- He/she will be expected to work within a team environment and have a desire to succeed and achieve agreed company and team targets.
- The successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be a strong team player, will have commercial awareness and a proven track record in their respective discipline.
- Candidates with strong ambitions are welcome to apply.
Our Client is an Equal Opportunities Employer.